and yes aya, there was a cut, it was the one for whether or not you made it onto Lewis's list on links, and you made it. I did too, a while ago, but it wasn't announced for all of cyberspace to see.
please do not use my real name "they" might find out, secondly sorry juja, but I was beeing mean to ebj! so I was doing something nice for once, and... don't expect my nice streek to run for a long time
3 Comments:
lewis I changed the URL for my blog, and my display name changed LONG ago, so could you update that?
display name: juja (no shit sherlock)
URL: www.whenallthatshattered.blogspot.com
and yes aya, there was a cut, it was the one for whether or not you made it onto Lewis's list on links, and you made it. I did too, a while ago, but it wasn't announced for all of cyberspace to see.
please do not use my real name "they" might find out, secondly sorry juja, but I was beeing mean to ebj! so I was doing something nice for once, and... don't expect my nice streek to run for a long time
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home